I was nominated the reader appreciation award by Fiona who has been a constant source of friendship and understanding. Fiona is a person oozing inspiration, and I’m so grateful that she blogs and has allowed people from all over the world to read her experiences.
A lot has changed in blogland lately, so many blogs have been deleted or changed completely and I respect this. It has caused me to re-evaluate how I blog and why, and best of all I can now search for new blogs, offering a new perspective on weight loss, body image and eating disorders. Everybody wins!
I’m in the process (haven’t started, actually) of searching for these new blogs so if any of you have brilliant, interesting blogs to follow then definitely let me know about them!
So the rules are:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favourite colour?
Red. Or blue. No red. Blue. Whatever, both.
2. What is your favourite animal?
Uh … a jigglypuff? Do pokemon count? Magikarp!
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
I’m going to go for orange juice.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favourite pattern?
I have no idea. I don’t really have a favourite pattern… Am I the only one who is completely confused by this question?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
I like finding the perfect present for someone, hunting it down and being all creative, so giving.
7. What is your favourite number?
6 – literally because I learnt the 6 times table fast and was always good at it. After that things went downhill between me and maths.
8. What is your favourite day of the week?
9. What is your favourite flower?
I’m going to go with the daisy.
10. What’s your passion?
My passions… Writing. Film. People.
The Nominees Some (or all) of these writers may choose to not participate in this award process but I still want this chance to help you to find these blogs and perhaps be inspired by what they contain, if you haven’t found them already. Since I have been through the process recently I will choose 5 to nominate.
Unfortunately The Crazy Fat has left blogging land and so has Elizabeth from The Spiral Upward. I would have nominated these 2 people.
Check out my blogroll for more brilliant blogs and let me know of any fantastic blogs I may have missed due to … not searching for them… And if I’ve missed out anyone I’m really sorry! AND if you think I would like your blog then don’t hesitate to comment. ALSO I normally check out a blog whenever someone comments but I haven’t had time lately so If you’ve commented then I’ll probably be snooping round your blog soon.